The Home Of The Bruce Collins Show

Friday, February 01, 2008

And, just like that, it's over....

Well, The Big Finale was short lived this year. Sorry to disappoint but I was having a terrible time getting people to stay committed to their interview time. Not to badmouth anyone but I was also having some issues with my producer. He's a great guy but there were some issues there that do not need to be rehashed.

Leaving the show behind (at least for now), it's not something that I am feeling bad about, from a personal standpoint. It's just that I hate to advertise people and then not be able to follow through for those who listen to the program.

I hope to stay in touch with those who wish to and I will remain at raidersnewsnetwork.com, to submit book reviews and columns. Also, I wish to write some books. The first one is soon to be published, titled "The Coming Hyperinflation".

Thank you for all of your support, prayers, emails, etc. I thank you with all of my heart.

PS.- by the way, there are some 'plans' in the work for something big in the 'talk radio' world that may come to its' fruition. I can't say more than that but if it does come to pass....you will hear from me again.

I'll keep blogging here and bringing out items of interest on a much more regular basis than before....

Until then...

Bruce

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter