The Home Of The Bruce Collins Show

Thursday, August 09, 2007

News of Interest for August 9th...

Sorry I'm posting this news so late...Very busy day for me!

Wow, the Dow really took a tumble today and I wouldn't be surprised if there are more days like this to follow. HIGH volatility right now. It's better to hold cash until you can recognize a bottom and then, by all means, dive into stocks that will do good under an inflationary scenario- because the Fed is juicing the monetary supply. They doubled output this week (and several other countries did also, which proves when this thing gets out of hand, commodities will be a better bet than foreign fiat currencies)...

I also thought this was pretty cool: WWE Wrestler Kane Supports Ron Paul (Sooo, he's actually a GOOD GUY)... When I was a promoter, I mostly met 80's wrestling stars, not the current ones (although I did meet the Rock- nice guy)... but Kane seems pretty sharp, all of a sudden.

Chinese Prosperity Will Set Off Global Food Inflation

Terrorists Teaming With Drug Cartels

Asian shares tumble on Wall Street selloff

Ron Paul quietly converting GOP believers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter