The Home Of The Bruce Collins Show

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

This week!



This week on the Big Finale: Louis Hill, MBA, one smart cookie who will be talking to us about the economy, specifically about the housing market. Also, in the second hour, Jerry Smith, author of "HAARP: The Ultimate Weapon Of the Conspiracy". The book was very objective (to my surprise) and Mr. Smith does not leap to any conclusions. However, it is astonishing what this equipment could be used for and yet, most people have no idea that it even exists. That's amazing.

I guess it's sort of like the whole notion of the North American Union. Essentially, 99.9% of all Americans are clueless about this merging of the three nations! Not only that, but based on the way this whole immigration deal is going, I bet a large portion of Americans will fully support the Union. We've come a long way- and it's not a very good view!

I'm not one to make sensationalistic claims because, quite frankly, I don't know what happens in the halls of the 'shadow' government, etc. and I probably was a bit harsh for doubting some who claim that they do know. I'm not nor should I be their judge. I'm also not going to believe everything that comes my way just because someone said it.

I only know that this world is not my home... and I'm thankful and grateful for that!

Have a great day,
Bruce

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter